newbie writing bash alfs

adam boz adam_boz at phreaker.net
Fri Oct 11 10:37:23 PDT 2002

Hi all.  I am pretty new to linux (built lfs a couple of months ago...)
and even more unexperienced in programming (in my first c++ class).
Anywase, I have written bash scripts to install lfs.  My main problem is
that every time a "chroot" or "login" is needed, it gives you a new bash
prompt, and I have to have the user call the script again.  Is there any
way around this?  do you think that maybe I could use a c++ program to
controll the scripts?  Any tips would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you.

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org