Question about nALFS' file logging functions

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Oct 10 14:22:26 PDT 2002

On October 9, 2002 08:18 pm, Neven Has wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 09, 2002 at 09:25:30PM +0200, Neven Has wrote:
> > I have put this (and ignoring files) in TODO (which I'll have to start
> > bziping soon ;).
> >
> > I'll send a patch for that pruned_directory_printing tomorrow. But the
> > above should be done soon as well, I do plan to release a new version
> > earlier.
>
> Well, it was easier than I though. The patch allows pruning files and
> completely ignoring directories specified in the prune list.

The patch doesn't seem to be working:

It does the last thing in the chapter5/bash.xml profile (cleaning up):

I: Removing: /usr/misc/lfs/static/build/bash-2.05a
I: Collecting files from /usr/misc/lfs...
E: Su/chroot child (17000) killed by signal 11.
E: Execution failed (255).

This only happens when I run nALFS patched with the prune patch. Applying or
leaving out the sleep patch doesn't make a difference.

Any idea how I can help you debug this?

--
Gerard Beekmans
www.linuxfromscratch.org