Question about nALFS' file logging functions

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Oct 9 16:23:15 PDT 2002

On October 8, 2002 09:24 am, Gerard Beekmans wrote:

<Starting to become quite the thread, eh Neven>

The last end of chapter 6, as well as other parts, consits of creating config
files. The profiles for those sections contain a <textdump> and that's it and
whatever text is dumped into whatever file isn't logged.

I've found the easy way around it: surround those sections by <package> tags
and supply a name and version attribute. No problemo, so far. There's just a
cosmetic thing I'd like to discuss: in nALFS it now looks like:
	Package config-sysvinit 1.0

It's not really a package and I'd like to retain the original name it had for
that element "Dump text (/etc/sysvinit)"

Ideas?

--
Gerard Beekmans
www.linuxfromscratch.org