Question about nALFS' file logging functions

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Oct 9 11:49:02 PDT 2002

On October 8, 2002 09:24 am, Gerard Beekmans wrote:

Something else I just noticed.

When the lfs-bootscripts package is installed, there is no files log. /etc
isn't ignored:

I: Ignoring directories:
I:     /tmp
I:     /proc
I:     /usr/src
I:     /mnt
I:     /opt
I:     /home
I:     /root
I: Sending the package log to the frontend...

The lfs-bootscripts-1.0.files.blah file is empty. Any idea why? Other packages
that put files in the /etc directory do log it properly.

--
Gerard Beekmans
www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org