nALFS wth 4.0 profile not working :(

Neven Has haski at sezampro.yu
Wed Oct 9 10:22:31 PDT 2002

On Wed, Oct 09, 2002 at 05:18:41PM +0100, Ian Chilton wrote:
> After having that problem with nALFS the other day, I never got back to
> try it again. But, I now have another box with a clean install of Debian
> 3.0. I installed the libxml2 from http://linuxfromscratch.org/~neven,
> grabbed the latest profile and nALFS 1.1.1 which had both just been
> released.

Hmmm, those files in ~neven/ shouldn't be there. I forgot to delete
them, after some testing. But this doesn't have anything to do with your
problem. :)

> I: Executing /root/nALFS-1.1.1/profiles/LFS-4.0/LFS-4.0.xml...

What does it say before this? Send the whole output. Have you checked
how many handlers are being loaded, as Vassili has suggested? Also check
if they are being loaded from the right directory.

> I: Execution successfully done.
> I: Total time executing: 00:00:00

Or maybe your machine is too powerful? The output might be so fast,
that you can't see it? :)

Neven

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org