nALFS wth 4.0 profile not working :(

Ian Chilton ian at ichilton.co.uk
Wed Oct 9 09:18:41 PDT 2002

Hello,

After having that problem with nALFS the other day, I never got back to
try it again. But, I now have another box with a clean install of Debian
3.0. I installed the libxml2 from http://linuxfromscratch.org/~neven,
grabbed the latest profile and nALFS 1.1.1 which had both just been
released.

I modified entities/general and ran ./nALFS profiles/LFS-4.0/LFS-4.0.xml

I pressed INS, then s c and I get the same:

I: Executing /root/nALFS-1.1.1/profiles/LFS-4.0/LFS-4.0.xml...
I:
I: Execution successfully done.
I: Total time executing: 00:00:00

Any ideas?