Question about nALFS' file logging functions

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Oct 9 09:03:33 PDT 2002

On October 8, 2002 11:14 am, Neven Has wrote:
> I'll change that, thanks.

How is that change made? I don't look forward to having to edit every *.files
file and see if there are dirs mentioned that shouldn't be there (most people
I know wouldn't care but I need to perform a certain action on every file in
a .files file and those directories that are pruned mustn't be touched)

--
Gerard Beekmans
www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org