Question about nALFS' file logging functions

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Oct 8 11:04:09 PDT 2002

On October 8, 2002 11:14 am, Neven Has wrote:

A second question; the log output format. It seems to be a "ls -l" kind of
output. Now, for various reasons I prefer a file that has the file or
directory on a line by itself without any other info. This way I can use such
a list to check a different installation and see if all the files in a log
are present on the system.

Is there an easy way I can modify the output format to be like this? Or should
I just write a script that converts the output to something I can use.

--
Gerard Beekmans
www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org