Question about nALFS' file logging functions

Neven Has haski at sezampro.yu
Tue Oct 8 10:14:40 PDT 2002

On Tue, Oct 08, 2002 at 09:24:58AM -0600, Gerard Beekmans wrote:
> Even though i told nALFS to prune /proc and /tmp those two directories
> still appear in the package.files.stamp files (just the directories
> since the files were temp files and procs that are gone after the
> installation).
>
> Maybe I'm doing something wrong, or maybe the logging routine has to
> be adjusted?

Actually that's a feature. The pruned directory itself is listed, if
something inside it has changed.

I did find that useful, even thought it's marked to be pruned.

But you're probably right, that doesn't make much sense, if someone
wants to ignore it... well it should be ignored. :)

I'll change that, thanks.

Neven

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org