profile syntax documentation

Neven Has haski at sezampro.yu
Sun Oct 6 12:53:21 PDT 2002

On Sun, Oct 06, 2002 at 08:24:50PM +0200, Vassili Dzuba wrote:
> It probably would be useful fo the user of your site to also put there
> the HTML format of the documentation, as the XML file alone is
> probably pretty useless to a naive reader. (BTW, the name of the file
> is 'syntax.xml' and not syntax.xml.txt   The final '.txt' is probably
> an artefact of your browser)

Actually, I've added that '.txt' myself, so that the browsers wouldn't
try interpreting the file as XML (without a stylesheet, that's a funny
output :). I have just uploaded the HTML version.

> This file has been written with the idea that some day one of its
> descendant might be integrated in the "official" ALFS documentation
> and as such is not a complete docbook document, and is not normally
> converted into html alone.

Jesse started to write that official documentation, and their beginnings
can be found in CVS. I'm sure he could use your file.

Neven

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org