profile syntax documentation

Vassili Dzuba vassilidzuba at nerim.net
Sun Oct 6 11:24:50 PDT 2002

On Sun, 6 Oct 2002 19:12:49 +0200
Vassili Dzuba <vassilidzuba at nerim.net> wrote:

> On Sat, 5 Oct 2002 16:40:33 +0000 (UTC)
> haski at sezampro.yu (Neven Has) wrote:
>
> > On Sun, Aug 11, 2002 at 10:56:03PM +0200, Vassili Dzuba wrote:
> > > I've written a documentation of the ALFS profile syntax,
> > > based on what I understood from NevenHas's code and new LFS profile.
> >
> > I have put this document (and another one I got) to my site. If you have
> > updated/fixed/whatever it Vassili, let me know (and tell me if you would
> > mind having your email next to your name).
> >

> No problem
>
> > If anyone else has written a similar syntax description, or any other
> > useful document for ALFS, also let me know.
> >
> > There are probably a few such documents already sent on the list or
> > somewhere else, but I can't remember any one at the moment, so feel free
> > to remind me. :) I would like to put them all in one place.
> >

> > Neven
> >
> > --
> >

> Vassili

Hi Neven,

It probably would be useful fo the user of your site to also put there the
HTML format of the documentation, as the XML file alone is probably
pretty useless to a naive reader. (BTW, the name of the file is 'syntax.xml'
and not syntax.xml.txt   The final '.txt' is probably an artefact of your browser)

This file has been written with the idea that some day one of its
descendant might be integrated in the "official" ALFS documentation and as such
is not a complete docbook document, and is not normally converted into html alone.

Vassili
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org