profile syntax documentation

Neven Has haski at sezampro.yu
Sat Oct 5 09:38:39 PDT 2002

On Sun, Aug 11, 2002 at 10:56:03PM +0200, Vassili Dzuba wrote:
> I've written a documentation of the ALFS profile syntax,
> based on what I understood from NevenHas's code and new LFS profile.

I have put this document (and another one I got) to my site. If you have
updated/fixed/whatever it Vassili, let me know (and tell me if you would
mind having your email next to your name).

If anyone else has written a similar syntax description, or any other
useful document for ALFS, also let me know.

There are probably a few such documents already sent on the list or
somewhere else, but I can't remember any one at the moment, so feel free
to remind me. :) I would like to put them all in one place.

Neven

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org