Managing required packages in nALFS

Jamie Bennett jamie_bennett at pcpmicro.co.uk
Thu Oct 3 05:36:50 PDT 2002

  A central repository for profiles is definitely needed. I have duplicated
other peoples work just because their profiles have been hard to find so
this
is a great idea.

  A BLFS profile would have to deviate from the book as compiling packages
in the books order would not work (dependencies).

Keep up the good work.

> Neven

- Jamie Bennett     - 18 St Peters Terrace - jamie at linuxuk.org -
- Software Engineer - Lower Bristol Road   -                   -
- PCP Microproducts - Bath, England        -                   -
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org