ALFS documentation

Jesse Tie-Ten-Quee highos at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed May 15 20:00:54 PDT 2002

Yo,

On Thu, May 16, 2002 at 12:16:46AM +0200, Neven Has wrote:
> Yeah, we need some docs. Actually, we need _someone_ to write them. ;)
> For now, reading those messages from this list is the best you can do.

I was in the process of doing that.  Thou last Friday I had a little
accident with my laptop's LCD, which is presently being fixed (2-3 weeks
=/) but untill then my time online is extremelly lacking.

For that reason, i'm usually online on IRC and such for a few hours (and
quite late/early morning EST)..still working at it.  Just alot slower :P

Just though id mention that :)

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org