ALFS documentation

Tanja E.J. Vos tanja at iti.upv.es
Wed May 15 09:40:51 PDT 2002

Hi all,

We are new to (A)LFS. We have build an LFS system and are now moving forward
to BLFS and ALFS.

Trying to learn about ALFS we are reading through past messages of this
mailing list. Also we have downloaded nALFS (Neven Has) and ALFS (Mar
Uzumati) trying to understand HOW they work by inspecting the source code.
Since the latter is a though job :-) we were wondering whether anybody can
give us some clues on:

* what to read? (nobody has yet written something about  ALFS and possible
implementations ??)
* how to read their source code (global workings (architecture) and ideas
behind these two ALFS)
* what time are people on the #ALFS irc?

Thanks,

Tanja

Tanja Vos
Instituto Tecnologico de Informatica
Universidad Politecnica de Valencia, Camino de Vera s/n, 46071 Valencia
Tel. +34 963 877243 (office) +34 653595402 (mobile)
Fax +34 963 877293
Email: tanja at iti.upv.es
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org