cvs commit: ALFS syntax.txt

Neven Has haski at sezampro.yu
Fri Mar 29 04:23:16 PST 2002

On Fri, Mar 29, 2002 at 10:50:32AM +0000, Mark Ellis wrote:
> > We should just improve the format and names a bit (IMO), but the whole
> > idea is good.
>
> The names could use some work, but i think that particular structure is
> a good way to go. If we want to thrash this out i think a new thread
> just for <stage> is in order, this is getting heavy.

Yeah. I actually wanted to propose to Jesse to start a separate thread
for every single element. That would make things much more organized and
easier to read and respond.

It's probably too late for that, but not for <stage>, I agree.

> > Heh. I can already see a new improved syntax coming after we agree
> > on this one. Maybe we should improve handling of different syntax
> > versions in the parsers instead. ;)
>
> Arrgh, i just got rid of one alternative syntax :) Talking of which, i
> assume from the lack of response from a couple weeks back that no one
> is familiar with entity handling in XSLT ?

Maybe you should try contacting Paul? I haven't seen him posting lately
(19. Jan was the last time on this list).

Neven

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org