cvs commit: ALFS syntax.txt

Mark Ellis mark.uzumati at virgin.net
Wed Mar 27 14:42:29 PST 2002

On 2002.03.27 20:52 Lee Saferite wrote:
> Here is an ALFS-DTD I was working on, any comments?  (yes, I just
> modified the ALFS-DTD-2.0.2 fiel)

I wouldn't bother with a <touch> element. If you want to create an
empty file do a <textdump> with empty <content>. I would imagine the
occasions this will not do are so rare you might as well just <execute>
touch.

I've made by preferences on the <option> vs <param> debate plain on too
many occasins to repeat them again :)

adding a different command to these turns them into <execute> in
disguise, it might just be more self documenting to have this
capability in the profile.

Like that <stage> !

Mark
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org