cvs commit: ALFS TODO

Jesse Tie-Ten-Quee highos at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Mar 25 12:27:23 PST 2002

Yo,

On Mon, Mar 25, 2002 at 12:24:49PM -0800, highos at linuxfromscratch.org wrote:
>       o write down all the suggestions for syntax improves that have been
>         talked about by "The Committe" (aka alfs-discuss ;)
>   	- This will entail literally reading all of alfs-discuss over the
>   	  past 3-4 months now, iirc.

This, i'm problably going to need alot of help with.  Id also like to list the
pro's and con's and so forth.  Just a kinda of way of showing off what
has and wasn't been suggested.  And if it's been tested yet.

>       o list other alfs-like implementations with description on the website
>   	-n ALFS (allready listed)
>   	- Mark Ellis alfs (allready listed)
>   	- LFSMake
>   	- ralfs
>   	- sourcer
>   	- Will have to consult my bookmarks for more..

I've been thinking about this.  I don't think it wouldn't be that much
of a bad idea to link to everyone that has done an ALFS impl.  Just that
if they don't like what we are done, at least we can point them in the
right directly.

>       o More to be added soon...

Pleast post and fill in the blanks.. I'm just so wasted after that
annoying problem with CVS that i can't really think right now =)))

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org