FYI: CVS Commit e-mail's have arrived.

Jesse Tie-Ten-Quee highos at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Mar 25 12:03:34 PST 2002

Yo,

[BTW, sorry for the CC'ing everyone.  I just wanted to say this once and
get it over with ;)]

Wow.  It's finally here.  You know how long this has been on my TODO
list?  I am *so* glad it's finally done.  Even though i know, in about a
week i'm going to recode the hole damn thing in sh anyways ;)

It works for now at least.  With a little problem that Gerard did some
perl/regex magic to fix (while i was messing around and just confusing
him j/k).  We ended up foobaring all the permissions in $CVSROOT in the
process, but i've reset everything back to normal.

Anyways.. now all you users may enjoy, nice complete cvs log messages,
which list everything that's changed.  Yay! rejoince ;)

Oh, btw.. this is probably going to increase the amount of e-mail's
these lists gets, but it shouldn't be that much of a big deal =)

As always, _please_ send me an e-mail if something looks odd, I'll look
into it and fix it, ASAP.  Thx guys.. w00t!

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org