cvs commit: ALFS testing.txt

Jesse Tie-Ten-Quee highos at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Mar 25 09:00:07 PST 2002

Yo,

On Mon, Mar 25, 2002 at 08:43:08AM -0800, highos at linuxfromscratch.org wrote:
>   Modified:    .        testing.txt
>   Log:
>   Testing.
>
>   Revision  Changes    Path
>   1.7       +0 -5      ALFS/testing.txt

Whoops, bring it live and next thing we know, we have a perl regex
problem with the scripts we are using. :D

Btw, does anyone have a problem with cvs commits coming to this list?  I
don't really want to create another ALFS list, as then most of the devel
box would problably move there and this list would turn dead :)

Either way, thoughs as always...

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org