nALFS v020325

Neven Has haski at sezampro.yu
Mon Mar 25 04:35:26 PST 2002

On Mon, Mar 25, 2002 at 03:36:25AM -0800, Jesse Tie-Ten-Quee wrote:
> Now i need to look at a reason why i should continue to code
> halfling... ;p

The more parsers the better, if you ask me. :)
It's also much easier to see the problems with the syntax and others,
when you actually start implementing.

BTW, what's the status of that code?
I mean, it is usable? Can we see it? Need some help? /me 's too curious :)

> btw, mkdir.c; the for loop and strtok is interesting.  I may take back
> the multiple targets in mkdir comment's i've said...maybe :)

I think it saves enough typing to be a good reason for using it. :)

Neven

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org