Improving <setenv>

Lee Saferite dsaferite at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Mar 21 01:28:09 PST 2002

<stage name="Ch.5 - Installing Bash" root="/some/dir" user="lfsuser" group="lfs" env="E=mc2">
You could use the attibute addenv to append to the env.  and you would have all env changes be aplicable only to elements of the stage tag.  I mean, if you look at it, every time you do a setenv or su or chroot you are entering a 'stage' of the building process, no? Comments/Flames welcome.  =)

Lee