Question

Seth W. Klein sk at sethwklein.net
Tue Mar 19 16:34:44 PST 2002

Jesse Tie-Ten-Quee <highos at linuxfromscratch.org> wrote:

> On Wed, Mar 20, 2002 at 12:38:01AM +0100, Neven Has wrote:
>
> <snip>
>
> > But it's good that you brought it up. I wasn't too exited about it before,
> > but now I think that it could actually be useful to have it?
>
> I've been slowly thinking the same thing actually.  Seth keep's
> mentioning it too me over and over again, and i'm finding it *really*
> hard to ignore *cough* :)

I do? Where? When? You must tell me about this mentioning to Jesse
that i'm doing over and over so i'll know. It is not good to be doing
things behind one's own back, i say ;)

cheers,
Seth W. Klein
             Life on the edge? You're taking too much space
       if you're not living hanging from your safty harness rope.
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org