Question

Lee Saferite dsaferite at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Mar 19 13:53:59 PST 2002

Hello everyone.

   Please have mercy on me as this is my first post to ANY mailing list.

I would like to ask why you need a PreBuild/Build/PostBuild tag?  Why not have <stage name="Prebuild"> </stage> tag?  then you could have many steps with whatever name you want.  It seems like extra work to have a tag for each step when they don't DO anything.  They are just used for grouping tags.  Right?  If that is the case, a generic tag that lets you specify and arbitrary name seems like a better idea to me.  My $0.02

P.S.  If this has been mentioned before, I apologize.  =)

Lee