Example, thoughs?

Neven Has haski at sezampro.yu
Tue Mar 19 08:55:55 PST 2002

On Tue, Mar 19, 2002 at 02:23:02PM +0000, Mark Ellis wrote:
> > What if we used empty tags like <archive />,
> > <force /> and so forth?
>
> This idea is interesting, i think i could grow to like this, anyone
> else have an opinion ? An alternative might be to set attributes with
> values of 1 ?

Well, I would vote for the way it is now.

"archive" and "force" are the options, so adding new elements for every
new one is just too much IMO.

Attributes are much closer to the option "representation", but we would
still somehow waste them - the value would be irrelevant.

Adding "options" attribute with the values like "force" and "archive"
is another possibility too.

> > http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/~highos/directory_structure.xml
>
> What was this showing ? I only get a 404.

This:

> > Is an example of my idea of just letting mkdir have no arguments.

:)

It seems I removed the file, Jesse could send it to you.

Neven

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org