catching up

Mark Ellis mark.uzumati at virgin.net
Tue Mar 19 06:38:00 PST 2002

Hi guys, been a bit busy lately, trying to remember where we got to,
please bear with me :)

Neven, how are you finding the <su> element, does it work well ? I'd
been torn between that and adding user/group attributes to some of the
container elements such as the *builds, but if yours works ok i'll
probaly go with that.

Anybody have any more thoughts on the planned failure problem ? Must
get around to looking at that ANT reference that came up.

Mark
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org