Sigh. Bit of news you guys problably want to know about.

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Mar 6 11:09:08 PST 2002

On Wed, Mar 06, 2002 at 12:21:53AM -0800, Jesse Tie-Ten-Quee wrote:

We'll sure miss you around Jesse. I too hope this is only a temporary set
back that won't take 6 months like it did last time.

On the organizational part: I think ALFS development shouldn't die down
again like it did last time. We've come too far to let that happen. I'm not
kicking you out of the driver's seat either. I'm going to wait a week or
two to see what you can arange (can you email me your phone number again? I
lost it, it's easier to get in touch with you by phone when you are off
line ;). If in two weeks there isn't much in sight I'll take over ALFS
until you get back again.

--
Gerard Beekmans
www.linuxfromscratch.org