Sigh. Bit of news you guys problably want to know about.

Jesse Tie-Ten-Quee highos at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Mar 6 00:21:53 PST 2002

Yo,

Usually i wouldn't post something like this, however it does directly
concern ALFS, at least considering i'm the "official" maintainer.

http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/~highos/afk.txt

Read it.  I wish things weren't otherwise, we honestly really are very
close to having 1.0 out.  I had just started writting a draft for the
spec.  Blah :)

Hopefully I won't take my sweet time getting back online like I did
last time.  Either way it's been fun, i just wish i could have completed
it in time.

I sould be mostly AFKish from now on, untill i have a better idea of
what's happening.  Sorry for having to post this to the list like this,
but i figured this is the easist way intead of like last time where
everyone wondered for a long time and didn't have a clear idea what was
up with me.

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org