planned failure

Loïc Péron loic.peron at bigfoot.com
Mon Mar 4 04:21:56 PST 2002

Quoting Jesse Tie-Ten-Quee <highos at linuxfromscratch.org>:

> You haven't seen the prototype syntax, have you? :)

No I have not.

I was looking for a 'ready to start' build engine for LFS to
ease my LFS useage, but I had not enough time to dwelve into
the current implementations specifics, so I just left an eye
floating over the daily digest involving ALFS :)

I hope to contribute something more constructive when I find
enough time, but I can't say when it will happen!

It seems you all are in the process of thinking the existent
in a more uniform and efficient way, and as I cannot read all
your documents (mails and others), I just throwed a quick
remark involving what I was presently working on: ant :)

May you all continue your great effort!

--
Loïc Péron

phone:(33) 683 880 177