KDE profile

Pawel alfs-discuss at lists.aliengov.org
Wed Jul 24 10:33:37 PDT 2002

At 05:07 PM 7/17/2002 +0100, you wrote:
>I'm interested ;)

I did a little more fixing than I intended, which is a good
thing I guess. Mainly moved it from using expat to libxml2
and re-wrote some parts. The source is available at
http://pasi.sctpc.com/source .

Keep in mind this is still alpha stuff, but it has worked for
me. Not all ALFS elements are supported yet, but it works with
the profiles listed on my site. Right now it's only good for
looking at it, but if you really want to try it out you'll need
a new version of php compiled as a CLI (4.3.0-dev).
Configure flags to compile php are in
http://pasi.sctpc.com/profiles/pasi.php4-cvs.xml .
Also, you need to be root to run it, as the path (/root/.pasi)
is hardcoded in several places. Additionally, you'll need to
create /root/.pasi/log and /root/.pasi/temp before it starts
working.

Pawel

PS. Ohhh.. one more thing, some profiles require a file named
"00-entities-00" in /root/.pasi/temp, you can simply copy
it from my website.

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org