GNOME-2.0

Boris Buegling boris at icculus.org
Wed Jul 24 07:13:36 PDT 2002

On 23.07.2002, Raphael Schmid wrote:
> Okay, then I'll go for garnome. I really just want to try it out by myself.
> It's cool and fine if people tell you that something is "good" or "bad",
> but I much prefer forming my opinion "on the object" ;-)

If you must :)

> Do you know about Sylpheed, GQView, Galeon and if there is some ICQ client?
> I don't use any GNOME applications besides these, so...

I heard that Galeon is not working atm and I suppose Sylpheed and GQView
don't work either. Like I said, the apps suck atm, just the core desktop
is done, the rest is still work in progress.

Regards,
--
Boris Buegling  <boris at timedoctor.org>

"Ah, you know the type.  They like to blame it all on the Jews or the
Blacks, 'cause if they couldn't, they'd have to wake up to the fact
that life's one big, scary, glorious, complex and ultimately
unfathomable crapshoot -- and the only reason THEY can't seem to keep
up is they're a bunch of misfits and losers."
                -- A analysis of Neo-Nazis, from "The Badger" comic
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org