GNOME-2.0

Raphael Schmid raphael.schmid at gmx.de
Tue Jul 23 15:40:07 PDT 2002

| I would recommend using garnome, a set of scripts to compile gnome2. But
| it is not really worth it atm, most of the programs suck, just the
| desktop runs acceptable. The new nautilus is cool and fast though.

Okay, then I'll go for garnome. I really just want to try it out by myself.
It's cool and fine if people tell you that something is "good" or "bad",
but I much prefer forming my opinion "on the object" ;-)

Do you know about Sylpheed, GQView, Galeon and if there is some ICQ client?
I don't use any GNOME applications besides these, so...

Thanks,
   Raphael
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org