Implement the hint: Separate Chapter 5 and 6

Dave Mascall dmascall at spam.nothanks.bigfoot.com
Thu Jul 18 14:01:29 PDT 2002

I am working on it - largely based on Nevans newest profile.

I am also extending it to include BLFS, KDE and GNOME plus some misc stuff I
need.

Will let you know when I finish it - but dont hold your breath, as I have
just "discovered" online gaming with Americas Army and its taking over my
spare time !

DaveM

news:1026852586.1842.0.camel at jz-linux-laptop...