KDE profile

Jamie Bennett jamie_bennett at pcpmicro.co.uk
Wed Jul 17 02:31:17 PDT 2002

Do you have a copy of the changes you made to the parser
to enable remote archives? Would be interesting to have
a look.

|Day Job -               |Extra Curricular Activities - |
|Software Engineer       |jamie_bennett at linuxmail.org   |
|PCP Micro Products Ltd, |                              |
|18 St Peters Terrace,   |                              |
|Lower Bristol Road,     |                              |
|Bath, England           |                              |
|(+44) 12 25 48 08 88    |                              |