KDE profile

Jamie Bennett jamie_bennett at pcpmicro.co.uk
Wed Jul 17 01:17:30 PDT 2002

I have provisional KDE3 profiles but they won't be tested until
I get home from work tonight. If you want to have a play with
them I can email them to you.

|Day Job -               |Extra Curricular Activities - |
|Software Engineer       |jamie_bennett at linuxmail.org   |
|PCP Micro Products Ltd, |                              |
|18 St Peters Terrace,   |                              |
|Lower Bristol Road,     |                              |
|Bath, England           |                              |
|(+44) 12 25 48 08 88    |                              |