Implement the hint: Separate Chapter 5 and 6

Jesse Tie-Ten-Quee highos at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Jul 16 15:12:49 PDT 2002

Yo,

On Tue, Jul 16, 2002 at 01:49:45PM -0700, John Zhuge wrote:
> Has anybody implement a new profile for this hint?

http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/~neven/nALFS/profiles/LFS/LFS-20020708.tar.bz2

Is the profiles written with the new nALFS syntax using LFS CVS, which
uses a keepch5/6sep.  Should work.. thou I haven't tried it yet.

I finally just got all my hardware back from out west, so i'll most
likelly be playing with it.. I can now do a full lfs in less then an
hour again, no more of this 4h waiting ;o

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org