nALFS generate 440M file system !

John Zhuge john.zhuge at fhpwireless.com
Sun Jul 7 02:21:42 PDT 2002

Thanks. After removing the "/usr/src/linux", the size goes down to 300M.
After striping the debug symbols, the size drops to 170M.

I will also apply "Separate ch5 and ch6" hint. It's supposed to drop the
size to 130M. Who has nALFS profile for that hint?

My goal is to reduce the size to below 64M with Apache and SSH. Anybody
has any nALFS profile to achieve this?

Cheers.
-JZ