Syntax, shall we?

Neven Has haski at sezampro.yu
Mon Jan 28 12:09:26 PST 2002

On Mon, Jan 28, 2002 at 08:00:31AM -0800, Jesse Tie-Ten-Quee wrote:
> > There might be some cases when creating a link (for example) which already
> > exists is an error which shouldn't be ignored (by always using force).
>
> Hrm, can't we just ask the user what he wants todo then?

Well, I think implementation can do this is it wants too. But it could
be useful to have something like force too, otherwise it won't be fully
automated installation any more. :)

Of course, implementation could have "don't_ask_but_always_overwrite" flag,
but I think profile-side options (not global but per element, like now)
give a user much more control?

Neven

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org