My conclusions

Jesse Tie-Ten-Quee highos at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Jan 28 12:00:01 PST 2002

Yo,

On Mon, Jan 28, 2002 at 01:30:02PM -0600, Felipe Contreras wrote:
> You decide, we think about a way or we just leave it until it comes
> itself. IMHO a <commands> or <setup> should do it, might be the name
> should be changed.

Hrm, i dunno if we really need to and a new tag for that, imo.. we'll
see i guess, i'll keep it in mind, next time i write my profiles from
scratch.

> > This is how id like to see things done.

Pretty much the same as the second, just a different way of using system
calls.  That and i don't believe anyone is doing it this way.

> LOL, those long discussions need to lead to this, doesn't?

Not necessarily ;)

> Anyway I'm sad this is not design/implementation but simple project
> management :/

...?

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org