Project managment - or just chaos?

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Jan 28 11:23:21 PST 2002

On Mon, Jan 28, 2002 at 09:06:28AM -0800, Jesse Tie-Ten-Quee wrote:
> Gerard Beekmans, is well Gerard :)  He's just making sure that in the
> long run, all the goals we set forth, will come to light.  We generally
> agree on things, so no biggie in that regard.  Jason Gurtz is another
> official alfs developer, that I generally pick his brain and test new
> ideas out on.  He's always usually focused on documenetation, so he will
> become a great asset when 1.0 is released. (have to document all that,
> Eh? :)

Oh great...;o)

Yes i'm taking a back seat role in ALFS at the moment, simply because I
don't have the time to be more actively involved (in doing things like
actual coding). I am following things here but I'm leaving it up to Jesse
to take control, make decisisons, etc. If I don't agree with something I'll
speak up.

Later in the future I may take on a more active role (actually I most
definitely will, all in good time).

--
Gerard Beekmans
www.linuxfromscratch.org