startin again

andrew sprott andru at btinternet.com
Sun Jan 27 09:05:14 PST 2002

hi ppl

so i'm gonna do lfs again on my k7. for 3 reasons. 1 is obviious
2, cos mandrake keeps foulin up and 3, to see if my puter is causin
all the exceptions.

the way to find out is to see if it can compile glibc etc., without
signal 11's.

but i seem to have stumbled already before i come to compile bash.
the book says i needs ncurses.dev and can't find it anywhere on
the web.

so will some kind person tell me where i can download it.

tia

andrew sprott
www.talisoft.com

btw for a neat panarama view of nyc, goto

www.btinternet.com/~talisoft/nyc.html

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org