Syntax, shall we?

Neven Has haski at sezampro.yu
Sun Jan 27 03:43:04 PST 2002

On Sat, Jan 26, 2002 at 01:09:37PM -0500, reb0rn wrote:
> also i have a suggested improvement for nALFS, it would be nice if you
> could toggle between the normal split screen, and a full screen of the
> output.

Added this in TODO file.

> also it would be cool if you could do some sort of batch mode, maybe a -b
> switch. where you could automatically select everything in the profile and
> start compiling.

There will be a non-interactive mode (in the next version [*]) in which
ncurses frontend won't be started at all (similar to FEBE).

But I'll add the option for "instant start" :) for the normal mode too.

Thanks for the suggestions,

Neven

[*] I started to implement a lot of new features for the next version
    (logging of installed files, a base for dependency stuff etc.) which
    is the reason this version is not released yet.

    I have a problem in not be able to stop adding new things. :) After
    this one, I'll make myself release new versions more often and with
    less new features.

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org