Goals of ALFS

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Jan 24 20:01:17 PST 2002

On Thu, Jan 24, 2002 at 12:54:59PM -0600, Bruce Dubbs wrote:
> Perhaps if I understood the goals of alfs better, it would help.

There's a little bit at http://alfs.linuxfromscratch.org/alfs/intro.shtml

I used to have a document that was almost an alfs white paper. I'm not sure
what happened to it (it got misplaced over the last two years or so) but I
am sure it's somewhere still. I'll check mailing list archives as I don't
see why I would not have posted at least some drafts of the white paper to
the alfs list.

--
Gerard Beekmans
www.linuxfromscratch.org