Syntax, shall we?

Bruce Dubbs bdubbs at swbell.net
Thu Jan 24 07:17:11 PST 2002

Jesse Tie-Ten-Quee wrote:

>     o Portability is an issue we want to consider and take into account.

I've been following this list a while and thought I'd jump in.  In my
opinion, alfs is something that should not be done before doing lfs and
some of blfs.  For that reason, the prtability issue should be across
hardware, but not base software systems.  The assumption on base
software should be a prior version of lfs, either on a hard disk or from
a cd where a lfs system has been burned.

   -- Bruce

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org