perl with libxml2

Neven Has haski at sezampro.yu
Tue Jan 22 12:09:47 PST 2002

On Tue, Jan 22, 2002 at 12:10:54AM +0000, Mark Ellis wrote:
> * -external entities work, unfortunately Include doesn't 'cos of a bug
> in XML::LibXML, but our very own <include> is of course still there

Should this thing stay (<include>? I remember somebody was not very happy
with it, using some good arguments, and I'm starting to change my mind
about it too.

It's the only thing that's not "real XML", at least in my head. :)

> Someone, sorry cant remember who, mentioned breaking old syntax support
> in the last version, any more on that ? I'm hoping no one is using the
> old stiff any more.

I'm probably going to drop the support for that syntax in nALFS soon,
in some of the next versions.

Neven

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org