alfs syntax suggestion

Jesse Tie-Ten-Quee highos at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Jan 21 21:35:19 PST 2002

Yo,

On Mon, Jan 21, 2002 at 04:41:43PM -0500, reb0rn wrote:
> hey guys ... i've been working on some profiles and had an idea that i
> thought would be nice if you worked into the syntax. Main purpose for
> this tag would be for retrieving code if it isn't found on the local
> system.

Yes, i remenber suggesting this a long time ago, when we were talking
about smart profiles and package management.  They go hand in hand.  So
same answer: Add to the TODO list after we have an initial release?

I know that problably isn't going to please alot of people.  But
honestly, we have to start somewhere, imo...

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org