perl with libxml2

Mark Ellis mark.uzumati at virgin.net
Mon Jan 21 16:10:54 PST 2002

Finally done it, find it at the normal place,
http://freespace.virgin.net/mark.uzumati

Operation is much as before, except :-

* -no-warn switch works, if you dont want confirmation for each
profile, default is to ask

* -valid switch will validate your profiles, see the notes on the page

* -external entities work, unfortunately Include doesn't 'cos of a bug
in XML::LibXML, but our very own <include> is of course still there

Documentation for all element types should be up to date now too, I
hope :)

Someone, sorry cant remember who, mentioned breaking old syntax support
in the last version, any more on that ? I'm hoping no one is using the
old stiff any more.

Mark
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org