OT: Non-Receipt Notification

Michael Klose mkmail at gmx.net
Tue Jan 15 07:21:43 PST 2002

flake at sedum.tommyk.com wrote:
> On 2002-01-14, Chris Lingard doth wrote:
>

>>Just deleted about 200 of them.  He is worse at configuring mail than me :-)

Those mails are still disturbing me. For all mails that reach my good
e-mail account I get a notification on my mobile phone. And I
accidentally posted here quite often with my good e-mail address. (The
list usually goes to another e-mail account). I deleted the e-mails on
the e-mail account, but I am still being notified for those e-mails. AT
least notification is (still) free.

The phone can only store 10 messages. So everytime I delete the
messages, after about 5,10 or 15 minutes (depends) I get another load of
about 4 or 5. I wonder when this will stop.

Sorry about this offtopic-message.

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org