syntax again

Scott Carradice breevonyx at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 15 02:08:08 PST 2002

I am continuing to write a profile and I am wondering a few more things:

1.  What is the difference between <!ENTITY % ... SYSTEM ... >
    and <!ENTITY .... .... >?

2.  Is it possible to use a variable in the <!DOCTYPE ... > section?

3.  Does everything you want to run have to be run as a variable?
    i.e. why is the only way to include another xml file seem
    to be to declare it as a variabel then again execute it?

4.  Is there a way to run a script and get the result?  Then do a
    conditional check to set or unset something?

Thanks in advance

Scott

P.S.  Sorry if some of this is basic XML info but this is the first
time I have ever dealt with XML.