Non-Receipt Notification

ablemonk agroz at 2z.net
Mon Jan 14 14:20:55 PST 2002

On Monday 14 January 2002 05:58 pm, you wrote:
> * ablemonk (agroz at 2z.net) wrote:
> > Gaaah! Ouch. Makes me glad I'm a lurker.
> >
> > You don't suppose it was Bernard Shifman
> > (http://petemoss.com/spamflames/ShifmanIsAMoronSpammer.html) do you? ;-))
> >
> > Thanks.
> > Andy
> > (btw, the above is a fantastic read, especially if Monday has you down)
>
> Man this guy is never going to get a job.
> I've seen this reffered on at least another list :)

  Not only that, he will go down infamously in the history books and has
apparently from reading the letters section) already been used in at least
one classroom as a good example of how not to do business.
  Jerry Pournelle has said for some time that he wished something public and
horrible would happen to a spammers or spammers; looks like he got his wish.
I agree. I receive more then 100 spams on average over three accounts and
have often wished much destruction on BS's type of internet moron.

Later
Andy
ps thanks guys. I'm yet a linux newbie, with only a couple years experience,
and this list while not being tremendously prolific has provided me with much
valuable information.